Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kimi at 6 Months & 2 Weeks

On Tuesday night we received 2 MMS from PIL. They sent to us a couple of Kimi's photos. Wow, I 4 weeks didn't see him in person, he looks like a big boy to me now from the photos. Very, very looking forward to see him tomorrow and spending my next one week with him ~~



This photo was taken by hubby when he was with Kimi 2 weeks ago in Taiping. Hubby MMS it to me when I was in Kuching ~

Wish I can have more and more days with Kimi ~ I want to see him growing up day by day ^_^

4 comments:

LOLIpOp~~ said...

wa... so fast hor, kimi is 6 mth & 2 weeks, shirley's celest & Karen's Evone are 6 mths... Bao's TT & my Hazel is 2 mths... hope all the babies 快高长大!

Wills said...

Hi Shiny,

Your baby boy is very cute, you are one very lucky mommy! :D

The first photo actually brings tears in my eyes, you guys must have missed each other a lot, however the second photo brings a big smile on my face as he looks very cheeky and can't wait to show you guys how capable he is now. :)

Anyway have fun and make the most out of your one week spending with your baby Kimi! :D

Wenty

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Lolipop: Ya... wish all our babies grow up healthily!!

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Wenty: Thanks... Your baby boy also very cute too !! Ya, because of work, I did not manage to visit Kimi for the past 4 weeks, only hubby visited him 2 weeks ago ~

Ya, will going to make use of the one full week with Kimi. Hope he still likes the companion of his mummy ~