Monday, March 15, 2010

Me at Education Fairs ~

Finally, after the hectic months from December last year until March, I finally ended my travelling for Education Fairs and roadshows. The next one is still not sure on the dates yet. No instructions from my boss on the next trip.

Travelled to Kota Kinabalu and Kuching for our StudyMalaysia Education Fair 2010. Tiring and yet satisfying trips. Hope that the parents and students who came to our fair are able to get the right information on education and know what the correct pathway is for them. Good luck to all the students. Wish you all can find your right choice to study soon ~

A few of the photos at some of the recent education fairs which I have attended to:

~ Me at Kuching ~

~ Me at Kota Kinabalu ~
~ My colleagues and I at The STAR Education Fair ~
They are some other photos but too lazy to upload so many of them. Hehe... Perhaps when I am more free, I will upload them in FB. There are more on the food which I had with colleagues and bosses after working so hard for the fairs. Haha :)

Really need a super good rest now... Replenish back those sleeps which I had lost for some weeks, and most of all, I need to spend more time for hubby and Kimi after this ~

No comments: