Monday, March 1, 2010

Kimi Marching Into his 6 months' old ~

This coming 6th of March, Kimi is going to be 6 months' old. Time flies really fast. Perhaps I was busy with work and at the same time also busy travelling on most weekends to go back Taiping to visit Kimi, these 6 months passed real fast ~

Kimi on his 6 months' old - It is time for me to introduce some solids food to Kimi. To prepare myself better, I went to MPH bookstore to choose a baby food guide for some reading. After browsing through some baby books there, I finally chose this guide 'Fresh Food for Babies & Toddlers'. I am worry that I might not be able to prepare much for Kimi now as I will be busy travelling for work in these 2 to 3 weeks' time, so I will be using these time to read and then update MIL on what I wish to prepare for Kimi later. This is a very colourful and interesting food guide. It shows us on what type of food should be introduced to baby according to his age. I will explore it more when I am free and share the baby food recipes in the future.

'Fresh Food for Babies & Toddlers'
From MPH Bookstore
Barcode : 9781863966245
Price : RM24.90


At the meantime, I bought a small box of baby rusks for Kimi. He can try to eat them first for now. We tested a small piece on him yesterday. Hehe, perhaps the taste of milk has been quite bored for him, and letting him to try on the new food, is a new experience for him. He seemed to enjoy eating it very much!! I let Kimi to begin with only tiny quantities to make sure that he is comfortable with it. Hope he will like it and the next trip back Taiping, we can get a different favour or type for him.

Yesterday was 'Chap Goh Meh'. Hubby and I went back to Taiping over the weekend to spend some time with Kimi. We brought PIL, Kimi and hubby's Grandma & God-Parents to a local hotel for dinner. Kimi enjoyed the night very much as he was smiling and playing throughout the whole dinner.

~ Kimi with Daddy and Mummy ~

~ Kimi at 25 Weeks ~
These photos were taken while we were having our dinner in the hotel last night...


~ Kimi at 24 Weeks ~
These photos were taken at Hubby's house during Day 7th of CNY...


Well, a bit sad because I cannot be there when Kimi is marching into his 6 months' old on the 6th of March, but perhaps hubby will be heading back to Taiping himself to accompany Kimi on this coming weekend ^_^

Oh ya, MIL called us up last week and told us that Kimi seemed to show some signs on growing his teeth. Hubby and I are very excited over it. So last weekend we went back, we tried to touch on Kimi's teething gums, and his top gums seem a bit rough alreaady. Perhaps he starts to grow his teeth as what MIL told us last week. Hehe :) No wonder nowadays Kimi once a while does not drink milk obediently ~~ I think this should be the reasons behind it ~

No comments: