Monday, April 18, 2011

I Miss Kimi !

It is only a few hours after I sent Kimi off this afternoon, but I am already missing him very much. It was really sour at heart when we sent him off this afternoon and he was crying in the car when we waved him ‘Bye-Bye’…. This was the first time we saw him acted in this way. Never did happen before… He used to enjoy his car rides every time, but today, he cried in the car! Not too sure why this happened, but I was telling myself, I think Kimi misses us too as much as we miss him ~

I was feeling a little bit blue when I reached home, don’t know what can I do for tonight, so I decided to write blog putting up some of Kimi’s photos took on last weekend. He is getting more and more playful. Hehe!

We went to have dinner with my Ah Ma and Uncles’ Family. Ah Ma came from Johor to stay for a couple of weeks, so one of my uncles came from Penang to visit her too ~ We had dinner together on Saturday night so I brought Kimi with me Smile

~ Kimi with his food! ~

DSC04177

DSC04178

~ My Ah Ma (left) with my Grandfather’s Sister (right) ~

DSC04192

~ Kimi with his Young Uncles ~

DSC04197

DSC04200

~ Kimi with Mummy ~

DSC04201

~ Kimi Have Loads of Fun with his Young Uncles ~

The Yummy Food we had on the dinner can view HERE!

Really hope two more weeks faster come!! Cannot wait to see Kimi again ~

No comments: