Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Fun-Filled Weekend

1Last weekend, I meet up with some new friends (Hubby’s colleagues) and my old friends… A very fun weekend!

Saturday I followed Hubby to the BBQ session with his colleagues which is held quarterly. I prepared some ‘kuehs’ to bring over besides some other BBQ things which were in our list to prepare them.

Our BBQ session started around 8pm after the fire was lit! Thanks to Hubby’s hardworking colleagues whom prepared all the foodies and also hosting all of US at their house. We had a GREAT night!

page4

This chubby little pretty girl is Hubby’s colleague daughter. She is about 4 months younger than Kimi. Too bad, both of them didn’t have chance to meet up. Otherwise would be more fun then… She just started learnt to walk by herself. Very cute girl!!

page3

~ BBQ Session ~

page5

Sunday I went to meet up two of my old friends for lunch… After the lunch, we had a small birthday celebrations for Wendy (although it was a bit too early). 

Happy Birthday, Wendy! May all your wishes come true ~

page1

page2

It was a pity that Kimi was not in KL. Otherwise he can meet up with Hazel mei-mei ~
I had a happy gathering ~ Really brighten up my weekend Smile
How I wish Kimi was here too with us…. He missed out some fun!!

No comments: