Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother's Corn Baby Products

Last Friday, I went to the Smart Kids Fair with my colleague. Our company was invited by the organizer to attend the Opening Ceremony. After the ceremony, we walked around the Fair.

After a few rounds, I saw a booth which sold some toddlers stuffs. Initially I was more interested with their chairs but I ended up bought these for Kimi!

I very like their designs and usage especially the '4-Way Snack Cup Set'. I find it really very useful. When I bought back and let Kimi used it, everyone was praising me for buying the snack cup back! Even Hubby also said I got Kimi a good buy! Hehe.... I am so Happy!

These products are all BPA Free and have also obtained container safety certification. They are all made of corn. A series of environmental-friendly product! I really like those products a lot. So I bought a few types to let Kimi tries them out. Hope can add on more in the future! Hehe :)


Kimi's tiny little hands in the snack cup ~

The silicon lid for snack cup can prevent bigger pieces of baby biscuits to fall out from the cup even when you turn the cup upside down. Of course, you don't put in those tiny crumbs in it. You may end up picking those tiny crumbs ya ~


I let Kimi to try eating by himself using the spoon with the 'Happy Meal Plate'. He seems like enjoying his meal by eating from the spoon himself. But I need to clean up the mess he left for me after that. But I cleaned them up happily too! Hope Kimi can have more HAPPY MEALS in the future ~ So delighted to see Kimi enjoys his meals all the time. Mummy will try to prepare more food for you so that you can have more varieties ya Smile 

Price:
1) Mother's Corn 'Happy Meal Plate': RM49.90
2) Mother's Corn 'Self Spoon and Fork Set': RM 22.90
3) Mother's Corn '4 Way Snack Cup Set': RM65.90

I got 10% discounts when I bought them during the Fair. A good deal I have!
Hope Kimi can make full use of them by practising to use them more often ~

For more information on the products, do visit:
http://www.motherscorn.co.kr

3 comments:

eunice said...

Hi,

how are you?

may I know which company is selling this product?

How can get it please?

thanks

eunice said...

Hi,

How are you/may I knw where can I get it please? Any company name that u can refer to me please?

Thanks

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Eunice, I remembered when I bought these sets that time, the salesgirl did tell me that they have a shop nearby Nukit Bintang. However, I cannot find the address now. But you try to call this company: My EcoSense Sdn. Bhd. Tel: 03-5882 9844. You can check with them where can buy the Mother's Corn products. I think this company might be the supplier. I had the brochure at home. You try calling up and see if it can help! Thanks.