Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kimi Plays Along with his Favourite Barney Show

Kimi likes to watch Barney a lot... I think most toddlers like to watch it too :) But never did I expect that Kimi likes Barney so much until he knows how to call Barney with his self-created word ‘Ba – Ba ’ since a few months ago.

Whenever he wants to watch the DVD, he will show it to me and then keeps on repeating saying ‘Ba – Ba’. After that he will walk to the sofa and sit quietly on the sofa waiting for me to play it. And the show BEGINS!!

This is one of the DVDs which we bought for Kimi recently. After he watched once, he started to imitate what the show was showing. Very cute of him whenever he does this so I decided to take a short video clip and uploaded it in my blog.

~ Kimi Plays Along with his Favourite Barney Show ~

No comments: