Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kolo Photo Albums

We have been searching for a suitable photo album to store Kimi's photos which we took in The Picture Company for the past one year. We developed the photos into different sizes, so it was a bit difficult to get an album which can fit them up all.

Hubby has been searching online to find a solution and finally he showed to me this site: http://kolo.com/. He said the photo albums look nice and asked me to survey on it. There is a 'Live Chat' function on the website. I registered myself and spoke to the sales agent there. I discussed the requirements I need for the photos albums. The sales agents explained to me the types of photo albums available and let me know the type which fit into my requirements. After a couple of times of discussions, I finally decided on the model to buy. But sad to know that they do not ship outside from the US. They do have a Kolo Dealer in Malaysia, but they only carry a minimum of 40% of the Kolo products selection.

Store in Malaysia: Cziplee Books & Stationery (Bangsar)
Address: 39, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603-2287 7699

Luckily, I suddenly thought of brother who was at the US on a business trip. So I faster MSN him to get him buy for me. He ordered online and got the photo albums shipped to the hotel where he was staying. So happy! I finally got to buy the photo albums which we wanted.

Last Friday, he came to KL to visit me over the weekend and brought those photo albums for me! Very satisfied ~ Like the book cover and the texture of the papers very much!


Models:
i) Newport Scrapbook (11" x 14")
ii) Catalina (8.75" x 7.75")

I was advised by the sales agents to also buy the 'Photo Corners' and 'Photo Mounts' together. I need to use it together with the Newport series of photo albums.

“Photo corners attach to the edge of the image and are visible while flipping through the album. Photo tape is traced around the back of the image and pasted onto the page.”

After spending some time putting the ‘photo corners' on the photos, I started to stick them on the photo albums... This is how the album looks like ~

~ Newport Scrapbook ~



~ Catalina ~


Will feed in more photos in the albums soon :) I also bought the refills together so that I can put in more photos (just in case the existing pages not enough) ~ Thanks to my beloved brother for bringing them all the way back for me. It must be slightly heavier for you in your luggage ~ Thanks ya!! We very satisfied with the photo albums Smile 

For those who happen to be in Bangsar, can drop by the Kolo Dealer’s shop to have a look at the series of the photo albums...

No comments: