Friday, April 1, 2011

Marching Into 19 Months soon

6th of April marks Kimi 19 months’ old… Supposed we are sending him to the Montessori starting this month, but due to some of our working arrangements, Hubby and I decided to continue putting Kimi in Taiping until end of June. We have postponed his Montessori's enrolment to the July intake. This means that for now, I am not able to see Kimi on everyday basis. Haih Sad smile …. No choice, I might be a bit more tied up with some work and might not be able to send him in and out everyday to the Montessori on time.

At 18 months++ old …..
Kimi knows how to call me ‘Ma-mi’ clearly!! This is my happiest moment for now. Before this, he is either calling me ‘Mum-mum’ or ‘Maaa’ and not as clear as he calls his ‘Pa-pa’. But now he is able to call me correctly and very clearly. Haha, Kimi’s Daddy, now it is your turn to be jealous of ME!! Wuahahhaahaha Smile

Kimi starts to brush his teeth. I teach him to stand in front of the basin, and then put the silicone toothbrush and slowly teach him how to brush his teeth. He still does not know how to do it correctly yet, but it is ok, at least he can slowly learn how to do it and get into the habit of brushing teeth ~

DSC03833This is the toothbrush which I bought for him ~

It is very soft and the stopper to prevent toddler from hurting the throat while brushing the teeth. Moreover it can also prevent Kimi from putting the whole toothbrush into his mouth…

I started to stop giving Kimi his pacifier during his sleeping time. I started it officially yesterday and hope that it can last forever… My poor little boy kept on mumbled ‘Ma-Mi, neh-neh ~ Ma-Mi, neh-neh’ when he wants to sleep... But his cruel Mummy refused to give it to him for the whole day. Hopefully soon, he will totally forget about it and stop mumbling 'neh-neh'.... Haha, 'neh-neh' is Kimi's self-created name for his pacifier ^_ ^ What a cute name!!

Kimi knows how to pick up a little dust on the floor and then throw it into the dustbin by himself. After that, he will clap his hands by doing so… What a funny sight! He even picked up a tiny hair from the floor before and asked me to throw into the rubbish bin. Was it because he saw me did that before? Or he learns himself daily from what I have been teaching him? Anyway, it is glad to know that Kimi prefers a cleaner environment… He does not like dirty things I guess.

Kimi likes to play ball a lot!! Whenever he sees any balls, he will definitely shout out loud ‘Ball-Ball’… This was one of the earliest word which Kimi learnt in his vocabulary and until now is still his favourite word.

~ Kimi with his ball at the Park ~

Kimi with his Ball

~ Kimi with his favourite actions~
He likes to play with the hanger clips a lot!
This is what he does whenever he sees those clips…

Kimi favourite action

As Hubby works on evening shift this week and I don’t have car to drive out, so we hardly bring Kimi goes out to play these few days. This morning, Hubby spent some time with both of us as Kimi needs to go back to Taiping tomorrow already. So he brought Kimi out for some car rides ~

~ Kimi Surrounded with Toys ~

Kimi at Toy R us

~ Kimi with his New Friend met at the shopping mall ~

Kimi and his new friend

~ Kimi with his New Toy ~

Kimi with new toy

So fast, my 2 weeks leaves are going to end soon and I need to go back to work already… Kimi, we shall see you soon ya!! We will definitely miss you a lot ~~

No comments: