Friday, August 8, 2008

Me on 08-08-08 ~ A date to remember...

Today I went to SEGi University College to witness their upgrading ceremony of University College. What a nice date they chose for the wonderful upgrading celebrations. All the good wishes from me to SEGi University College. May them have lots of students in the near future...

Then I backed to office to work.. working hard for our Hari Informasi again. Hehe.. The event will be held on next Wednesday, and I really wish it to be a success.

After fetching hubby from work... oh my god, today's traffic is super bad in KL... Everywhere also jam, jam and jam.. really donno why, is it because of 080808, people rushing to celebrate this wonderful and unique day, OR people all rushing back home at the same time, to watch the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony??

As for me, I had dinner with hubby, and now at home watching the Olympic opening ceremony with him... Supposed to meet up with friends, but looking at the jam, I decided not to join them. Too lazy to drive around...

Another day had passed with the routine work I have but with a special date of 08-08-08...

No comments: