Monday, August 18, 2008

Taiping Leisure Trip (Day 1)

As planned earlier, after my Hari Informasi, hubby and I took one day off on Friday. We drove back to Taiping on Thursday night after work... Spent our 3 days 3 nights in Taiping to rest our brains a bit + settle some wedding preparations things.

Friday, after our breakfast, we went to hubby's grandma house to pay her a visit and chit-chat for a while. Then, we went to the florist to settle our wedding hall decorations stuffs. Hubby, mum-in-law and I went to chose the colour themes and flower arch for the wedding's dinner hall. After that, we 'tapao' our lunch back home and eat. Not long after my lunch. we had a short afternoon nap. After that, we went to Taiping Lake to have a walk while breathing the fresh air in Taiping. Very leisurely walk, hubby brought me around to see the beautiful Taiping Lake. We stopped by some beautiful spots to shot some photos throughout the walking journey along the lake...

After the walk, we went back home, bathed and getting ready to go to Sepetang for seafood dinner. Quite a long journey, I think about half an hour's drive from hubby's house... Hehehe... too concentrate on eating the seafood so not many photos I have taken... Just a few only :)

No comments: