Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My new camera - Sony Cybershot DSC-W170

We went to the PC Fair at KLCC last Sunday... Hubby said wanna buy me a new camera, hehehe... so that I can take photos anytime, can capture nice photos at any moments so that I can update my blog anytime. Hahaha... Sometimes my hubby also can be quite sweet too...

After surveyed a few rounds, check out the prices, compare here and there, finally we have decided to buy the Sony model, DSC-W170. We chose black colour out of the 4 colours available. Hubby said black colour looks more cool. Hurray!! I have my own camera lor.. can bring it to holidays with me, can shot my very special moments anytime :) Thank you, hubby!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
May I know how much did you buy your W170 for ? what are the freebies given? I am looking to buy this camera as well, Thanks

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Hey, oraclefusion!!
I bought it at PC Fair, so the price I think is slightly cheaper.. I bought at RM1,050 with a 4GB memory card and a mini tripod..

But I think retail price is RM1,199... I saw it on the brochure written that amount la.. heheh..