Sunday, August 24, 2008

Viewing Our 'Future Home'...

This morning, hubby and I, and Stevent (our friend) and Chong Han (our cousin) went to view our future house again... Scout-scout and view it for fun and see if the price affordable or not. Stevent is also interested to buy near this area, so he joined us in the viewing. As for Chong Han, I got him to join us so that he can help me to see the structure of the house, whether ok or not... He knows better in this than us because he is in the renovation line.

Well, after viewing it, conclusion is, hubby and I very like it. We viewed the townhouse type (Haha... as we cannot afford to buy the terrace link house at opposite the townhouse). After seeing the 2 units, both of us like more on the upper part of the house as the structure looks nicer. The bottom part of the townhouse built-up area is smaller, so we don't really like it. Hope the agent can get us a good bargain...

Attached are some photos of the house:

1 comment:

KwanKwan said...

hi Shin Y,
Congratulation for your upcoming wedding day ( 2 days to go...)
I just happened to saw your blog...
ps: you have a very nice blog :)
I saw you had bought this nice townhouse...while me & my hubby oso planning to buy a townhouse, may I know where is this townhouse location. It look nice. Thanks in advance!