Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bavarian Bierhaus - German Restaurant and Bar

Saturday night, hubby and I met up his brother and gf at The Curve… We arrived earlier, so had chance to scout around searching what to eat for dinner. After walking for a few places, we have decided to eat German food. Hurray!! Trying new restaurant.. Hehe.. So both of us walked into the restaurant while waiting for his brother and gf to arrive.. The food lists in the menu seem unique to me. Maybe I very seldom try German food. The last time I ate with hubby was when we were in Penang holidaying.

We had a wonderful dinner as hubby and his brother chatted non-stop talking about their work, recent life (as both of them work at different states). His brother works in Penang. As for me and his bro’s gf, we chatted about my wedding stuffs and preparations. Hehehe… eat and chat, eat and chat… From 9pm eat and chat until 11.30pm… Also never realize time passed so fast.

Food consider ok, look nice but taste average (not that type of super nice), but the sausages taste superb (we had lots of sausages' varieties). However, I find the price a bit expensive. Cannot everytime go and eat. Haha... :)

Below are some photos I took while eating there…


Venue: Bavarian Bierhaus – German Restaurant and Bar, Lot No. G66, The Curve. Tel: 603-7728 8269

1 comment:

kennhyn said...

u didn't write much about the beer, German's food goes nicely with German beer!