Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My collection of McD Limited Edition Olympic Cups

Hahaha, today I finally collected all the 5 McD Olympic Cups lor... Thanks to my hubby! For the past one week, he ate 3 times of McD set meal in one week, superb right? My friend helped me ate one set and my colleague helped another set. So total 5 cups, one full set... So happy lor... Although I know a lot of people also have the same collection of cups, I still very happy, coz my hubby helped me collected most of them...

I use my new camera to take a picture of them. Nice or not?

2 comments:

xentria said...

haha tajie.. u realli dun hv to go thru all those trouble to get the 5 cups.. in thai mcdonalds.. u can just pay RM10 to get all 5 without even ordering their value meal...

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Lit.. how I wish I am in Thai now to be able to buy those cups.. too bad you are there backpacking and not holidaying, if not I can ask you help me buy back. Hehehe...

Thanks for the info anyway..
By the time you are reading this comment, I am sure you should be sort of settling down a bit after your 'awful experience' in Thailand!!

Anyway, the same old tag-line, be extra careful and take care ya ~~

From your Ta-jie ~~