Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday's Life as Housewife

Today early morning I woke up, went to SS2 market to buy some ingredients and vegetables for tonight's dinner... Last night, hubby worked till quite late, so this morning I didn't wake him up to eat breakfast with me. I decided to go market alone, ate breakfast there, then 'tapao' back for hubby. I had my favourite 'prawn chee chiong fun' there... Very nice, the prawn very fresh. AFter that, I bought curry mee for hubby.

After spending about one hour at market, then I came back home, getting ready the ingredients, marinated the mince pork, etc.... When I reached home, hubby already at living room, continue his work again. After settled his breakfast for him, then I drove to One Utama, to buy some lucky draw items for my company's event on this coming Wednesday. Well, not easy to buy alone, as I need to buy 17 items and carry them all by myself. Quite tedious lor.. as I need to walk a few rounds to carpark to put the things in my car. After settling down all the lucky draw items in car, then I went for my lunch. Chose to eat at the nyonya food stall, and 'tapao' for hubby as well.

A very busy Sunday for today. Hehehe.. time passed by very fast and it is time to cook dinner after my short afternoon nap. As only two of us at home today, so I cooked some simple dishes, one vegetable 'fried dou miao'. This is my hubby's favourite vegetables.... Then, one steam mince pork meatballs and one soup. Altogether 3 dishes... After dinner, we will go out yum-cha lor!! :)


No comments: