Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Day at Sunway Pyramid

As planned earlier, today is another shopping day for me as hubby need to work. I chose to go Sunway Pyramid coz hubby tomorrow no need to work le.. So he said tomorrow wanna go Mid Valley with me for hair cut.

Shopped for a few hours, tried some dresses but nothing fancy me. So I didn't get to to buy anything for my CNY dress, so sad... Haih... So I ended up buying present for our office's party to celebrate New Year. The party will be on 5th January 2009. We will exchange the presents with colleagues too during the party. I bought 2 presents coz another colleague asked me help him buy too.

By the way, I saw this shop's name while I am shopping... Hehe.. Wendy, if you are reading this blog, this photo is snapped for you to see der..
My presents for the office's party ~~ I bought them at 'Yves Rocher'. Hehe.. I very like it. Hope my colleague also will like it too...
And these are what I buy for myself in the shop as well... 'Restorative mask sore feet'. This is a very small product with a quite expensive price-tag. I bought it coz I really wanna try it and hope with this little investment, it can slowly cure a bit of my foot's rough skin. Another thing I bought for myself is the 'Blackberry bath shower gel'. ^_^
After all the shopping, I chose a cafe calls 'Zen Cafe' to sit down and rest a while. I ordered myself a piece of Macademia cheesecake and a cup of Cappucino. The cheesecake is very nice but the coffee average only...

No comments: