Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cousins' Gathering cum Lunch

Today our cousin, Wi Sern, from Johor visited us in KL. He wanted to eat some Chinese food, so I have decided to bring him to Canton-I Restaurant at One Utama. I actually quite like the food there ever since the first time hubby brought me there. So, hehehe... keep on recommend frens to go. This round I brought my cousins instead. Too bad, hubby need to work on this weekend, so he didn't follow us for the lunch, missed out the delicious food ~~

Luckily I called and made a reservation a day before. The shopping complex was so crowded due to weekend, so eventually the restaurant also super pack. Else, I think we have to queue outside for some time before we get our seats. Lucky got book table, so we straight away can walk in and order the food. Hehehe :)

Food not bad, especially the dessert ~~ Yummy-Yummy!! I like the porridge there, got lots of varieties to mix with, but the wanton mee taste so-so only.

As usual, chatting seems non-stop when cousins are gathered together. But due to the restaurant has too many people queuing up for seats, so we also didn't really sit for too long. After the lunch, we proceed to Starbucks for a drink and continue our chatting sessions... ^_^


Venue: Canton-I @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Petaling Jaya

No comments: