Monday, December 29, 2008

A Day at Mid Valley

Today hubby as promised, brought me to Mid Valley. We have made the appointments for our hair cut there. I am going to trim and do treatment for my hair and he is going for a cut and also dye his hair. Hehehe.. this is the first time hubby dye his hair. A change of look for New Year kua... :)

After the hair salon visit, we walked around to continue search for some CNY dress.. Aiyo, still cannot get anything I like ler... BUt lucky, managed to shot some Xmas decorations photos at Mid Valley.

Me after my new hair cut... Hehe.. I trimmed abit only la.. Behind me are all the beautiful Xmas decorations at Mid Valley and The Gardens.
Hubby with his cool look again + new dyed hair cut... Still cannot figure out why my hubby does not really like to pose on cameras..
After back from Mid Valley, after rest for some time at home, we went to 'pasar malam' to tapao the dessert and assam laksa for our dinner which need to queue for a long time der.. I didn't take any photos coz it was drizzling and lazy to take out my camera while queueing for food under the rain... Hehehe.. ^_^

No comments: