Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Surprise & Memorable Saturday ~~

Today, office had spring cleaning session. Hehehe.. all of us need to clean our own things in office, clear those unwanted papers, etc... We finished about 1.30pm and all colleagues went for lunch together. As I am working today, so hubby also arrange himself to go to work also.

We meet at home about 2 something before we went to view houses together. Saw a few units of show houses, but cannot get what we want. Haha... those we like, not really can afford, those we can afford, not really what we want to have it as our future home... After viewing, we went back home rest a while, before we find place for our dinner.

As planned earlier, today we are going to The Curve to see the Xmas decorations there. Heard some frens said they are very nice, so we decided to go there and have a look. It was raining when we reached, so some outdoor lightings didn't get to see properly. But indoor decors are very beautiful too!

After walked for some time, suddenly, hubby was suggesting, why not we buy each other a gift and exchange? Ahhhh... This seems like the first time hubby give me this kind of surprise after so long time... I was so surpised when I heard that, and of course straightaway answered him, 'Yes, Okok...' hehehe... He asked me, what is the budget for the gift? Mmmm, after think think for a while, as I need to take care of my purse, so I said 'Ok, make it RM30'. So, we gave each other 30 minutes of time, walked separately to find the gift that we want to get for each other.

Very fast, 30 minutes passed and we met up. Hehehe, hubby said, we can exchange the gifts only when we reached home. Ok, so we headed home lor... After reached home, I eagerly asked him to exchanged the gifts. Both of us were so happy when we got our presents. Hubby said I bought what he wanted to buy some time ago but didn't get for himself (Card Holder) and he bought me a 'HOME' plaque. The card holder I couldn't get a black colour, so I got a dark brown instead. Luckily, he very like it too... Haha, but so coincidently, both our presents also exceeded RM30 budget.

He was telling me, for now, he still cannot afford to buy me a house which I like, so temporary got me a 'home' plaque first. Let me have a feel of hugging the 'home' while waiting for the real house. Hehehe... so cute and funny of him. But when I hear that, I feel so sweet and touch at heart. I know, deep inside his heart, he wanted to buy me a house very, very much, but after so many viewings, the one which I like the most, currently still a bit too expensive for us to afford.

'Dear Hubby, if you are reading this posting one day, what I wanna tell is that, don't worry, I can wait. Don't rush into buying me a house now which I cannot like it 100% for now just for the sake of buying... Hehehe, I am sure you know me well and know what type of house I want and would like to build it as a 'HOME' together with you... Thank you for getting me the Christmas present!! I really love it ~~ '

One day, when we have our own house, I will hang this plaque up ^_^

No comments: