Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Buffet Dinner at Mandarin Oriental Hotel

Yesterday we decided to have buffet dinner together since we not yet start work. Hehe, still on our wedding leaves. So after I think-think where to eat, I have decided to go Mandarin Oriental Hotel for buffet since hubby not yet been there to eat before. I went once some time ago forgot with who le. Hehehe... All I can remembered was the delicious food they served at that time. So this round decided to recommend to hubby.

A very happy dinner with lots of food to choose from, very delicious... Got dim sum, got pasta, got Japanese food, grill food, satay, prawn mee, etc, etc and those normal buffet line with rice la, mee, tandoori chicken, roti naan, curry, etc, etc... All yummy!! hehehehehe.... And of course, not to forget the dessert...

I ordered a pot of earl grey tea too... As I very like english tea, so wanna tried too.. Finally, dinner finished, and all of us looked so full and satisfied ~~ Well, price is quite reasonable too at RM73++ per person.

No comments: