Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Dinner with Hubby

This year, hubby was the one suggesting to me, why not we find a place to eat on Xmas eve? Of course, my first expression were super happy when I heard that. Hehehe.... trying new food again. At first he was suggesting to me, why don't we go to The Olive at Genting? I were like, Har... it seemed like a but too rush for me to arrange now coz I don't think I can get to book a room at Genting at such a last minute... So I decided to let go the idea, even though I really wanna go there and eat again. Haha.. very nice place with superb food ~~

So, after think-think, hubby suggested to me to try the new restaurant at One Utama. I think they just newly opened on Xmas eve... So we went to try lor!! Below are some of the food pics. Well, overall food not bad, a place that can go back again, perhaps when you have friends gathering as the place looks comfortable too. Just that, the food I ordered, a little bit small portion ~~ Luckily still got one pizza...

The restaurant ~~The colourful menu which makes the food looks so much tastier ~~Hubby's Root Beer Float
My drink 'Pink Inc'~~ Pizza full of mushrooms ~ Yummy!My Hawaii Teriyaki Chicken Me with my Happy Food ~~

No comments: