Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A day before I start my working life ~

Tomorrow I will go back to work, starts my normal working life again. So this morning, I woke up a bit late. After waiting for the person to come and fix some furniture for me, hubby asked me where I wanna go today, either Mid Valley or One Utama... I ended chose One Utama coz I find it nearer and easier... As we were late for the breakfast time, so we skipped it and ate lunch instead. Hubby let me chose what I want to eat, so I told him I want sandwiches for lunch. After walking around, he suggested to me to go Dave's Deli.

My first time to Dave's Deli, so I am a bit excited coz I wanna try the sandwiches there... All seem yummy to me, but I finally chose the turkey ham set. Hehehe... and hubby got himself 1/4 roasted chicken set. Yummy-yummy ~~ The sandwich is really very delicious!!

I didn't bring my camera along so can only use hubby's cameraphone to snap the food pics.

After my super satisfied lunch, we proceed for our shopping spree~~ Hehee... didn't get to buy many things lor, but more on window shopping and admiring the Christmas decorations...

Well, I am going to start my working life tomorrow. Need to sleep early tonight... Hope I can have a good day tomorrow ^_^

No comments: