Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jack and the Beanstalk

I remembered, when I was young, the English fairy tales that I like the most, were neither Cinderalla nor Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I remembered when I was in school, I like Jack and The Beanstalk the most. Really donno why I like this story a lot and can remember the story till now. Hehe... So I bought the same fairy tale story book from The Smart Kids Fair recently for my baby. This is the first story book that I bought for my baby. I like this Ladybird's brand fairy tale books very much, they have very good quality of printing, very nice product. When I small kid time, my parents also bought these for me to read. I have quite a number the same brand of the story books when small time but I think all also donated out already, since already so many years ago.... So I think I need to slowly collect the series again and in the future can let my kids to read them ~~

No comments: