Sunday, April 26, 2009

My weekend ~

My sister's one family was here in KL on last Friday, stayed at my place for one night before they flew to Maacu for holidays. Hubby and I supposed to be in this trip as well, but because I am pregnant now, so hubby cancelled all the trips that I need to fly. There goes all my air tickets, be it local or outstation ~~

My sis and her adorable little Jeff at One Utama... Jeff is really very cute, just started to be able to walk by himself for about one week. When he saw this Mickey Mouse backdrop, he walked himself there and clapped his hands while staring at the mickey mouse cake... So I took the opportunity to take a pic of him with my sis.
The next day morning, they took 6.30am flight to Macau lor!! Will be back on Tuesday. So nice ~

Saturday - Hubby has something to do in KL. He asked me to go with him so that I won't be so bored stay alone at home. So I followed him. While he went to do his things, me had my breakfast tea at Secret Recipe, reading the newspaper and magazines. Hehehe.. so relaxing coz sitting on a big sofa by myself :) After hubby is done, we went to to KLCC for some window shopping.

My light breakfast while waiting for hubby - Chicken curry puff and english tea.

Sunday - Hubby needs to wake up at 8am to work today. So since I nothing to do, I went to market to eat breakfast and bought some veges to cook for tonight's dinner. After got back home settled down the food, I continued watched my drama then took an afternoon nap.

After hubby settled his work, he brought me to One Utama, hehe, for a walk and have my tea time there. After scouting around, we chose a shop called 'Molten Lava', somewhere near Cold Storage, to sit down and have our tea plus snacks. Not a very big shop, so the food there also not a lot of varieties. We ordered a cup of hot lemongrass, one peanut butter toast and their signature food there 'Chocolate Dip'. It tastes delicious when you eat it hot and dip it with chocolate. Haha, I personally feel the taste has a little bit like our chinese 'you char keow', just that the look is very different only ^_^

After that I backed home to cook our dinner for tonight. It seems like almost 2 weeks I didn't cook proper dinner at home, since the day which I had stomach pain at night after dinner. Hubby doesn't really wants me to cook, if I cook, also cook some simple meals like mee soup, etc. So today, since I am quite free, so I decided to have some home-cooked food at home lor ~~

No comments: