Friday, April 10, 2009

MC at Home

I had been having headache since Wednesday morning, perhaps due to the unpredictable weather here... Thursday morning when I woke up, still didn't feel better, so hubby asked me to take MC and rest at home. He then also took leave to accompany me at home. My gynae gave me a 2 days MC, said I might be overworked or over-stress with work, asked me to rest more, don't stare at computer for too long. But since this morning I woke up, the headache is not as serious as yesterday, so I decided to go to work....

Yesterday didn't go to work, so got some time to prepare dinner at home. I tried one new dish that I never cook before and my brother and hubby said not bad, good try worr... :) Alamak, I forgot to take a picture of the soup ~~

My new dish - Steamed Pork with Salted Fish
Steamed Prawns
Fried Long Beans with Minced Pork

I will update my monthly gynae check-up in another blog entry perhaps tomorrow ~~

No comments: