Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My First Facial after I am Pregnant

Ever since I got pregnant, donno is it I give myself excuses to be lazy, or maybe I am really tired and feel lazy to do some things… I stopped using all those skin care products which I used to use before I got pregnant. What I did was only like walk in to Guardian or Watson, simply chose one facial foam just for a normal daily face wash. No toner, no moisturizer, nothing at all… Just feel lazy wanna use so many things on face. So I leave all those skin care products that I have in a box. Hehehe, luckily all are finishing very-very soon der, left a little bit only, else waste all my money again. Moreover so many months didn’t use it, I also scare wanna use them back. Donno later how my face will turn into. Hahaha…

So yesterday really cannot stand my current way of doing things, finding excuses to be lazy, so I called up the facial centre which I used to go (I have not been going there since January, before CNY), so lucky that I got myself an appointment time after work. Normally is hard to make appointment there on the last minute ~~

After had my facial, I have a chat with the consultant there, telling her that I might not be doing facial so often from now onwards perhaps after my delivery. So was asking her anything that I can use or not, to protect my face skin. She recommended and explained to me a few types, and I ended up buying this, which should be the one that I am looking for...

[Age Defence Cream] – Functions: Whitening, uplifting, defends skin cells against harmful UV, targets on dark spots and blemishes, and most of all, protects the skin from external pollutants.

Seriously, I do not know if this cream really has so many functions or not, but no harm gives it a try lor ~~ I need to keep on reminding myself, don't forget to use!!

I am quite a lazy person, so really hope that with this cream can actually helps to improve my face skin gradually. This cream needs to use on day and night but I am wondering, am I able to do that? Hehe... perhaps I will start to try on this weekend. Well, this cream comes with a pricey tag as well, so I am really hoping that I am not wasting my money and time by investing in this product lor… :) I need to be more hardworking in using it.

Besides, I also bought one cleansing gel and one aloe repair gel from them. This aloe repair gel is very useful der… Besides I use it to moisture the skin, but also, if you accidentally got some minor burns or cut, can use this to apply also. I used it before in these ways. A very soothing gel. This product is one of the products that I always will replenish the stock once I finished at home. But as for the cleanser, this is the first time I use this, I do not know how good it is. This cleanser comes with a very strong citrus smell, I quite like it la. But before these, those other cleansers I used to buy before so-so only. Perhaps also because I am lazy la… didn’t use it properly ~~ Really hope this round I can be more obedient, use it more often :)

1 comment:

LOLIpOp~~ said...

i m using this too! bcoz i do my facial @ bella. i think the facial very good n suitable for me :) this product they reco me use as neck cream :p but also can apply whole face la, not oily n i like the texture as well :)