Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gathering at Sunway Pyramid

Today after work, I had a small dinner gathering at Sunway Pyramid with four of my friends. These group of friends I got to know through internet, hehe.. sharing a lot of wedding tips through online over the past one year plus-plus. Most of them had the same bridal house with me. We had dinner at Esquire Kitchen, food so-so only la ... So didn't snap the food photos. Today we came out to share our wedding photos, some shared their actual wedding day photos too... Had a very nice chat over the dinner. I think this might be the 2nd time I met them up, most of the time we shared our things online ~~ Really had a fun time with them as I really learn a lot of things from them all these while. In the future, perhaps can share more about baby tips too...

Our lovely photos of busy eating and sharing our wedding pictures in the restaurant ~~ After dinner, we stopped a couple of places to shot our group photos ~~

From the photos, can see I seem to start gaining weight already. Baby is growing in me, and hope can continue to grow healthily in me.

Really enjoyed today's gathering. Although most of the time we communicate through online, when we met up today, I just feel like knowing each other for quite some time already. Hahaha... I think that's what we call 'woman' :) Can just chat non-stop for nothing ~~

No comments: