Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Aussino Babies for your Little One

This morning when I checked my email at office, got an email from Aussino, subject is 'Aussino Babies for your Little One'. After opening up the email, got to know that Aussino is now having sales on the babies products. I forwarded the email to hubby and told him about this sales advertisement. So after hubby is back from work, we decided to drive to Ikano to have a look and see whether is there anything can buy for our baby or not. Aussino at Ikano is so much bigger as compare to One Utama branch, so the things there have more varieties also.

After searching around, hehe.. really donno what need to buy. Suddenly recalled that my sister told me I should get my baby a blanket. So we went to find the blanket. Wow, really on big sales ler! It is real cheap so I thought can buy a few sets. But I think because it is on sales, so not many designs available. I ended up only get to buy one set for my baby only. I saw the Mickey Mouse design has the last set, so I bought it for my nephew, Jeff. He very likes Mickey Mouse this cartoon character a lot ~~ Then I saw the bib set for baby, saw a few very cute designs, but I chose this 'little moo-moo' for my baby... Hehe..

After walked out from Aussino, I gave my sister a call, told her about this sales. She also said is very cheap, asked me should also buy some towels for my baby since now very worth to buy because of the big sales. She said Aussino's things the quality are quite good, so can buy more. After listened to her, hubby and I walked back to the shop again, searching for baby's towels. Towels have more designs than the blankets. So I bought 2 sets...

Some of the Aussino things can be expensive at times, so very looking forward everytime when they are having sales... Although the things there are really very cheap now during sales, hubby and I wish to buy different brands so that our baby can try on different products. Mmmm, I think perhaps the next thing to buy should be the comforter set or pillows ^_^

No comments: