Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kimi Went for his Hepatitis B Jab ~

Today, baby Kimi went for his Hepatitis B (2nd dose) jab. Hehe.. he shouted for a while when the jab shot into his leg, donno was it crying, but there were no tears in his eyes. I kept on telling him to be brave. Hope he is fine with the jab...

Kimi weighs 4.2kgs and length 54cm at one month old. See he is growing well, I also feel happy. The pediatrician informed me that, the next jabs will be when baby Kimi is 2 months' old. I will discuss with hubby and arrange a time to bring Kimi for the jabs again. Perhaps I will take the '5 in 1' jab as we gave Kimi a separate jab on Hepatitis B already. The pediatrician told me that the antibody production might not be so good if we choose to take the '6 in 1' jab. So, I listened to his advice. The nurse gave me some leaflets to bring back home and read... I will find out more information from there again ^_^

~ Baby Kimi at One Month Old ~

No comments: