Friday, October 23, 2009

Our Pontian Stay

So fast, time flies very fast ~~ One week is going to end very soon, tomorrow I will be going back to KL with baby Kimi already. One week at Pontian, Kimi has a lot of new experiences. Really enjoy our stay here. Hope when he is back to KL, he can get use to KL lifestyle with only me at home with him during day time. Not as crowded as when at Pontian with grandparents, great-grandma, aunties and uncles around.

I think the next round baby Kimi back to Pontian, perhaps will be Chinese New Year time already... Hope he is able to fly back to Pontian together with us ~~

~ Baby Kimi at Pontian ~

As for me, during this one week stay, I had eaten most of the food which I missed for a long time already. One of them is this dessert, in Hokkien we call it as 'Lik Tau Suan'. This dessert must go with 'You Char Keow' to make it a perfect match. In KL, it is very difficult for me to find this dessert to eat. This time back Pontian, I finally get to eat it again. Super delicious!!! Hehe...

~ 'Lik Tau Suan' with 'You Char Keow' ~

~ 'Ham Chee Peng' + 'You Char Keow' ~

No comments: