Friday, October 16, 2009

Back to KL with Kimi

Two days ago, parents-in-law fetched baby Kimi and I back to KL... This is the first time Kimi back to his house in KL. Haha, so many things need to pack and bring back. The car was full with Kimi's stuffs... Hubby's grandma was with us as well. So she and MIL cooked for me for 2 days before they back to Taiping and I back to Johor. Thanks to both of them for the delicious food!!

~ Baby Kimi sitting in the car on the way back KL ~

~ Baby Kimi lying on his bed ~

Today is my first time for me to bath Kimi. Hehe... Very anxious. Luckily I managed it quite ok although it was not very professional. Hubby's grandma was at the side helping me. After she had cooked my lunch in the morning, she followed hubby's cousin to go back Taiping as PIL went back first yesterday. So, now I am at home alone with baby Kimi.

I had quite a tied-up day today. Busy packing to go back Johor tomorrow, busy washing Kimi's clothes and of course, busy feeding him and put him to sleep ^_^

So, tomorrow I will be going back Johor for one week with Kimi. Hurray!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Urm, don't you have a car seat for Kimi?

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Ya, we do have one, but MIL finds that Kimi is a bit small for car seat yet, so we put him in a very nice basket to carry him. Hehe :) Maybe will use the car seat in a few weeks time...