Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Week in Pontian ~

As planned with my sister, I will go back to Pontian to stay for one week after my confinemet at Taiping. So last Saturday, hubby fetched me back to Pontian. This coming Saturday, I will follow my sister's car back to KL, as my brother's convocation will be held on Sunday. We need to go and attend his convocation ^_^

Kimi has a few of his 'First' tries at Pontian. First time try to sleep on a 'sarung', first time try to drink milk from a milk bottle and first time try to feed him with a pacifier. Still trying to learn and get use to more new things... Hope he can accept them soon :)

~ Little brother Jeff trying to put baby Kimi to sleep in a 'sarung' ~

I managed to shoot this photo on yesterday evening...
~ Beauiful sunset behind my Pontian's house ~

~ Kimi's Full Moon Celebrations at Pontian two weeks++ ago ~
I heard from my sisters that the cake was delicious!! Too bad I had no chance to taste it as I was in Taiping at that time. The full moon cake's box looks so cutie ^_^ Thanks to my sister for helping me to take the photos for me to see. Hehe... :)

No comments: