Monday, October 26, 2009

Dearest Brother's Convocation

Working in an online media company for so many years, have been attended numerous convocation by different educational institutions as media to cover the event, but this round, I couldn't attend my own brother's convocation as baby Kimi was with me. I need to take care of him. But I went to the One World Hotel with hubby and baby Kimi after the convocation ceremony ended to send our wishes to him. When we reached, it was already 12pm. Just in time that the ceremony ended and we met up our parents, siblings and cousins there.

Everything was in a rush, as my brother wanted to make it on time to rush to return his robe and then take the bus back to Penang at 3.30pm. So after we reached the hotel, we rushed to SS2 again, to take our family photo at a photo studio there. Too bad, baby Kimi was sleeping during the time we took the family photo, so couldn't really see his face. But really hope that the family photo will turn out nice ~~

~ The only photo which I managed to take with my brother before we left the hotel ~

Alan, you really made us proud! I can see mum and dad are really happy when they attended your convocation. I am sure they feel excited as well when they see you on the stage, receiving your scroll and delivering your speech as a Valedictorian during the convocation ceremony. Congratulations to you once again!

No comments: