Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Feeling baby moves...

I remembered somewhere around 3rd week of March that period, I kept on telling hubby... 'Dear, I think there are some movements inside my tummy, donno what is that worr?' Is it I am too hungry, or perhaps, it was just some belly rumblings?? It felt like a butterfly in there at first .... Really cannot figure out what is that all about ~~ This is my first time pregnancy, so a lot of things actually still in the guessing part :)

After some time, after talking to some mums-to-be, after my ultrasound with gynae, I finally know what is it all about... Hehe.. It is my baby moving in me!! I actually felt my baby movements when I was at my 13+ weeks of pregnancy, the feelings are awesome! I have been telling hubby how I feel about the movements, and hopes that hubby can feel it too...

Now, I feel the movements when I am sitting or even lying quietly... Last nite, I was telling hubby again that our baby seemed to move non-stop whole day yesterday, making me a bit not so comfortable over it. Then hubby reacted by telling the baby... 'Baby arr.. must kuai-kuai ya, don't make your mummy uncomfortable'. Hahaha... then one strange thing happened! Our baby gave me a big kick which I think this was the first time he kicked me so hard. Heheh.. must be responding to his dad's voice from the kicking.

Well, we are so glad to know that baby is moving actively in me ~~ Wish our baby forever healthy!

No comments: