Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First Baby Shirt ~

Today hubby and I went to One Utama for dinner... After dinner, hubby said wanna accompanied me to find some maternity wears as most of my current working wears cannot fit me already. So off we walked to the maternity wear's shop which I quite like located at the new wing. On our way to the shop, we so happened to pass by the 'Gap Kids' shop which is also currently having sales for One Card members. It is 30% discount storewide from now till 29th May (6pm - 10pm). So we walked in to have a look. There were some parents in the shop, perhaps searching for some good deals too ~~

After browsing through some babies' clothes, we happened to find one that we quite like it and the colour also quite nice, not too colourful. After comparing a few designs, we finally bought it! Hehehe... but I chose to buy one of the size for 3-6 months so that can keep for my baby perhaps to wear during CNY next year... Although seems like still a bit long way more to go before CNY is coming, the discounts are really very tempting. And most of all, hubby agreed to buy it for baby. I am a little bit surprised but smiling happily inside my heart ~~ Thanks ya, hubby :)

So baby, must remember to thank your daddy ya! Hope you will also like your first baby shirt that mummy and daddy have chosen for you ~~

Oh ya, a little piece of information to share which I got it from my email:

No comments: