Sunday, May 24, 2009

NeuroGain® PB - Dietary Supplement

After getting the advice from a friend of mine who is working as a nutritionist and also another fren of mine, I decided to change the fish oil supplements that I am currently eating now to another brand called 'NeuroGain PB'. My sister also took the same supplement last time when she was pregnant. So, after informed hubby about what my friends had told me regarding the previous fish oil supplements which I bought earlier, I decided to make a trip to the pharmacy and buy the recommended brand by my friends. But surprisingly, after a few pharmacy trips, I cannot get to find the brand as said. After telling Lynette on this (the friend of mine who is the one encourages me to change the current fish oil), she told me to make a trip to Bangsar and buy at one of the pharmacy there. She told me, this pharmacy sold the cheapest 'NeuroGain PB' supplements.

Supposed wanted to drive there myself yesterday after my work, but hubby insisted on fetching me there. So today only have the time to go to Bangsar as hubby needs to work on yesterday night. He drove me there in the afternoon after he had rest enough from last night's working...

Finally, I got to buy this at the pharmacy named AA Pharmacy Sdn Bhd which is located opposite the Bangsar Village Shopping Centre. This pharmacy is a double-storey corner shoplot and it really sells a lot of supplements and vitamins, and most of all, price are cheaper than outside!!

I bought this at RM44.00 at this pharmacy, whereas it is sold at RM63.90 at another pharmacy which I happened to pass by this afternoon too.... What a different in price!

So, for those who wish to buy any vitamins, can drop by this pharmacy to have a look. Perhaps can get to grab some good deals from there ~~

AA Pharmacy Sdn Bhd

Address:
No. 38, Persiaran Ara Kiri, Lucky Garden,
Bangsar
, Kuala Lumpur

No comments: