Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Trys!

Today, after hubby fetched me to Bangsar to buy the supplements, we headed to Hartamas Shopping Centre. Hubby said wanna bring me to try out the dessert shop ~ Bonny's Kitchen ~ which was recommended by 'Ho Chiak!', one of the 8TV programmes...

As I cannot take too sweet things, so I ordered the 'Milk with Ginger'. This is a dessert serves in hot and looks like 'tau fu fa'. It tastes nice for me as it is not very sweet and the texture is very soft. Hubby ordered for himself 'Sago with Kiwi Fruit'. He said this is a very refreshing dessert at such a hot weather. I think perhaps we will come back here once in a while as the desserts here have a lot of varieties for us to slowly try one by one...

After the dessert, we have a walk at the shops, and passed by one small shop selling fruit juices. We happen to see one combination of juice which is a mix of cucumber and honeydew. This combination of juice can help to improve the skin complexion and also reduce heat for the body. Nowadays the weather in KL is very hot. Perhaps this should be the juice that we need now to make us feel more cooling. So we headed to the supermarket at ground floor and bought the fruits needed. Hehehe... :) After our dinner, I blended the juice. The taste is quite acceptable... Can do it more often ~~

No comments: