Saturday, June 6, 2009

~ 6th June 2009 ~

Today marks the date which I have traditionally married to my hubby exactly for 6 months... For the past 6 months, I have been living in a happily married life, with a baby that we are waiting for him to arrive sometime by the end of September and finally bought our house which maybe can only move in by year 2012. But then is ok, as long as I am with hubby, and he takes good care of me and my family, I am very happy already ~~

As today hubby needs to work, so we actually stayed at home whole day until dinner time. After dinner, hubby brought me to One Utama for some window-shopping. It was very crowded, perhaps due to public holiday. After scouting around and bought a magazine at MPH, we finally found a place to sit down and rest. We happened to pass by this shop called 'Excellent Herbal Food Centre' at LG, and saw that besides selling a lot of different herbs, they are selling desserts too. So hubby suggested us to go in and I can have their 'Double-boiled Snow Jelly with fresh milk and gingko'. This is a very nice dessert and most of all, it is not very sweet... It costs RM12.00 per bowl.

Hubby ordered for himself another similar one but is with white fungus instead of snow jelly coz it is cheaper in price, RM6.00 per bowl... :)


ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

I still remembered, last Tuesday, when the baby toys arrived at my office, I immediately informed hubby about it. Hubby knows I am very happy when I received the toys, for sure he can sense through the message I sent to him. He seems to be can read my mind, no matter I am happy or unhappy on each and everyday…

Our little conversation after I received the toys:

Me: Dear, the toys arrived lor, got sound wan, very cute and got one small mirror too… hehehe…

Hubby: Good la… so tonite can continue shopping again lor.

Me: But I am cooking dinner tonite worr…

Hubby: Don’t cook la, tonite I bring you go eat Haagen-Dazs ice-cream.

Me: Ic... u don wan me cook is it? (before I finished typing the next sentence, hubby wrote to me as below)

Hubby: I really dun like u cook lo, dun make urself too tired la…

Upon reading this, deep inside my heart, really sweet, really feel happy… (although that night I didn’t choose to eat the ice-cream coz we went to eat some other things)… Really feel that I am should be the luckiest woman now, enjoying the feeling of being pampered and being loved by my lovely hubby.

Hubby, thank you for giving me a happy day on everyday! You must be knowing, a pregnant wife is not easy, that’s why you are using all your ways to make me feel comfortable and happy… You must be knowing, a pregnant wife might be moody at times, that’s why you have been giving in to me all the time.. Bringing me for shopping, searching with me for baby things, eating nice-nice food, etc. Thank you!

谢谢你老公, 现在幸福,因为我有你!

Thank you, hubby! I am very happy & contented now, because I have you!

 

No comments: