Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mamil Mama Gold Club Membership

Last week, when I read newspaper, happened to come across one advertisement on a Parenting Workshop organized by Danone Dumex, I think for a fee of RM20. So, I logged into their website to have a look and saw the free membership registration. Hehe... I am more interested in the free membership more than the parenting seminar. So, out of curiosity, I registered to be their member.

Please be inform that online registration to Mamil Mama Gold Club is for residents of Malaysia and Brunei only.

After all the registration steps and keyed-in my information, I received an email from them to confirm my membership.
In the email, it is written this way:
Thank you for your registration and welcome to our Mamil Mama Gold Club. You will enjoy privileges such as enrichment of nutrition & parental knowledge and more.

Please allow 6-8 weeks for the processing and delivery of your welcome pack.


Then, I received a call from their personnel to verify my details. She is a very friendly lady and she informs me that they will process my welcome pack soon and hope I enjoy the membership's benefits.

Today, I received a registered parcel at my office. So happy, I got my welcome pack from Danone Dumex within one week only. Inside the parcel consists of:
i) A Soft & warm toddler blanket
ii) The latest issue of 'Nurture & You' Magazine

Hehehe... Will show them to hubby tonite ~~

For more information about this membership and its benefits, do visit:
http://www.dumex.com.my/
There are some articles to read as well. Worth a visit to their website. Have fun reading!! Haha, so far, I haven't really glance through the articles yet... So cannot share my opinions on the articles for now...

No comments: