Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nippon Yataimura ~

Last night after work, it was raining. So most places also very jam. When hubby came and fetched me for dinner, it was almost 7.30pm. A bit hungry already ~~ Really cannot think of what to eat, and it was raining, hubby suggested to me to go to One Utama instead... Then, I asked him, can I have Bento set as dinner? Hehehe... Fuiyo, hubby agreed to it! So, off we go. I asked him which shop we gonna eat, he didn't tell me, just asked me followed him will do :)

And finally, he stopped at Nippon Yataimura.... For those who always visit 1U, this is not a new restaurant, located next to Secret Recipe. But it has been ages that we didn't visit there. So surprised that hubby brought me here.

Hubby's ordered Gekikara Ramen which is with 'Triple Chillies' sign:
My Chicken Teriyaki Bento Set:
This time our re-visit, I am a bit disappointed with the quality of the food served, as the food is not as good as the last time we went. The Ramen which hubby ordered, although with triple chillies signals, but it was not as spicy as we imagined.... And my chicken bento set, taste average only... But lucky that the fried rice tasted nice ~~

No comments: