Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shoppings for Baby

Weekend ~ Nothing much to do, since I need to work on Saturday, and hubby too.. After my afternoon nap and hubby settled his work, we went to Uptown to find dinner. Scouted around, finally found one shop selling Asian food, but I think mostly on Taiwanese food. The shop is called 'Asian Food House Restaurant'. Outside look not so attractive, but we decided to walk in and try. Food not bad, I ordered a set of taiwanese pork stew rice and hubby ordered ordered a set of lemon grass chicken rice. I didn't bring my camera along, so didn't shot the food pictures. But they looked delicious ~~

After the dinner, we drove to The Gardens. Went to Robinsons and Isetan as they are having sales now. We planned to only shop at the Kids' Department to find some baby clothes, see if can get to grab some good deals or not. So after walking around, managed to buy 2 pairs of baby clothes and a pair of mittens and booties at Baby Kiko (new arrivals have 10% discount) and a set of baby's grooming set which included a comb and a nail clipper.

Grooming Set for baby + A nipple cream for myself ~ I chose a set white shirt and pants while Hubby chose a set of stripes shirt at Baby Kiko and a very cute infant cap for baby...
On the cap is written: Dad & Me. Hubby is so proud of the cap he chose.
Today, fetched my bro and his friends to The Curve, so hubby and I also walked in to Anakku to have a look. They are also having their promotions now till 30th June. Baby clothes are having some good deals, Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. So we also grabbed one pair of baby clothes and a pair of mittens and booties. Another pants is for free because of the promotions :)

The official mega sales will start on 4th July. Hehehe... hubby said will bring me again when sales start. So, no need buy all one shot in a day. Haha, true also, then I can have more excuses to go out shopping lor ~~ Next weekend will be going back Taiping, so the baby clothes will also follow us back Taiping to wash and put there.

No comments: