Saturday, June 6, 2009

New things for me and baby ~~

Yesterday after work, hubby brought me to One Utama for dinner. After the dinner, we walked from old wing to new wing, hehehe.... thought of wanna ask hubby accompanied me to go and see Joanna Wang. She was there having her mini concert cum signing album event. But after waited until 8.45pm, she also not yet turned up, so we walked off without getting to listen to her beautiful voice on live.



After walking for some time, donno where to go, so we went into a shop selling maternity dresses. I have been to this shop a few times, bought once before at that shop. Really like their dresses, very nice designs and material quite good. This time, they are having 'Buy 1 Free 1' promotion. As all the new arrivals are quite expensive, so I mostly look at those 'Buy 1 Free 1' items... Got to try on a few dresses and pants. But hubby wanted me to buy those one piece dress, he said is easier and no need to think of how to mix and match all the time... And finally, I managed to choose 2 dresses which hubby and I also found them quite nice when I tried them on. I very like it, and after discussed with hubby, we decided to buy it. Hurray! I do not know is this considered a good deal or not, but I bought these 2 dresses at RM 179.90 with the promotion. But just imagine, if there is no promotion, I can only get to buy one dress with the same price...:)

Oh ya, last week, my sister was here in KL. Before this she helped me bought some baby's things from Jusco. According to her, Jusco is having some anniversary sales, and if you purchased with the Jusco coupons, Avent products will have 30% discount. So she helped me bought a few items. As I am thinking of slowly buy bit by bit, so I just told her to help me buy those she thinks are important first. So, she bought for me:
2 Silicone Teats 3m+, One pair of Night Time Silicone Soothers/Pacifier 0-3 months, One pair of Silicone Soother/Pacifier 0-3 months, One pair of Translucent Silicone Soother/Pacifier 3-6 months and One box of Washable Breast Pads (bag 6's) from Avent.

Besides those things bought from Avent counter, my sister also helped me to buy one pack of baby napkins (10 pieces) from Pigeon with 15% discount and one box of Anakku nappy liners. Sister said the nappy liners can help to prevent nappy rash and keeps baby's bottom dry. So she helped me bought one box first for my baby to try. Really wanna thank her soooo much for helping me do all these shoppings!! All I need to do is just to fork out money and pay her :) But seriously, with the 30% discount, really helped me save some money from there ~~ All the baby's things above cost me RM 159.75 ^_^

No comments: