Friday, June 19, 2009

A small, minor accident I had today ~

This morning, when I was driving to work, really donno what was I thinking at that time... I banged into a divider at a road corner... It was not a very serious banged, car was ok, perhaps the tyre might have some scratches. I stopped for a while, and for a few seconds, I think my brain was in a blank. Then I touched my tummy, asking my baby, 'Baby, are you ok?' I don't think I did hit anything onto the tummy, just to be safe, I kept on telling him, Is alright... Mummy is here, no need to scare ya ~~

Then I immediately informed hubby. Telling him what had happened... Donno is it after the minor banged, I psychologically feel a bit dizzy and feel my abdomen is a bit pain or the dizzy and pains are for real ~~ I really cannot differentiate it. But I still go to work. After a while, the minor abdomen pain seems like didn't get better, so I informed hubby again.

Perhaps hubby was a little shocked and anxious and donno what to do after I told him all these, he seemed like a bit reprimanded me, for being soooo clumsy and careless and always donno how to take care of myself properly. I can feel that hubby is worried for me at his side and told me perhaps I should go for a check-up with gynae if needed. But I seem to feel a bit harshness in him and straightaway I off my line and refused to continue talk to him....

After that I called up the clinic and informed the nurse what had happened, and took my number to see the gynae. During lunch time, I received a few smses from hubby, asking me have I gone for gynae checkup? Does he need to take leave to go with me to the clinic? Update him on anything after my checkup... Actually I was really touched when I got those smses from hubby. And perhaps pregnant lady is a bit weak, I seem can feel my teary eyes after I read those smses ~~

Luckily the bang did not hit my placenta, baby is fine and he is ok. Gynae scanned and checked every parts for me and asked me not to worry. Just that perhaps after the banged, baby in me was a bit shocked. My placenta water volume is lesser than the normal volume, which is not very good. So, gynae issued to me 2 days MC, and kept on reminded me, no shoppings for these 2 days, must rest more and cannot move too much.

I told hubby what gynae has said... Hubby said he will come back early from work to accompany me and ask me please be more extra careful from now.

This weekend supposingly I have one education fair to attend to, because of I need to be on MC, so colleagues need to help me again... Really feel very bad, when everyone is busy with education fairs, I seem like cannot contribute at all. Thank you, colleagues, for being so understanding!

At noon time, mum called, sister called, everyone asking how am I. Don't worry, everyone, I feel better after the afternoon nap, and I promise I will rest more...

Sorry ya, baby ~~ Mummy will be extra more careful next time when I am driving, won't let you get shock anymore. I will always pray for a healthy you!

5 comments:

m@rimo***+++@my+++*** said...

Take care ya shin yee!

Fishy Ash said...

fuyooohhh.... gave me a fright! Rest well Shin Yee! Luckily both of u are fine. :D

Bless said...

aiyo, u must tk k ya...lucky no harm..:)

LOLIpOp~~ said...

Hey girl, pregnant women sometimes can be quite blur, but pls becareful all the times,especially when u are driving.

Luckily that both BB & U are alright, rest more ya :)

Take care

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Dear ladies.. thanks for all the concern!! Yaya.. will definitely be more careful ~~ Now is to rest more :)