Friday, March 20, 2009

Dinner for Hubby ~

Today hubby will be working until quite late, until now also not yet reach home... I am so bored since I am alone at home. My brother and his fren went to his college Prom's Nite at One World Hotel, so today dinner only need to cook for myself and hubby.

Since only 2 of us, so I cooked a very simple meal and yet is hubby's favourite... Dried 'Dan Dan Noodles' with fried egg ~~ He likes it with black soya sauce, and of course I mixed it up with some other ingredients so that the noodles can taste delicious ~~


This is a very simple dinner, just that I am really very bored, so decided to take a picture of it and upload it on my blog.... I have fried the prawns and steam vegetables as side dishes too.

Hubby is still not yet home, I think the noodles should be cold already... Haih.. Hope hubby can come back soon and eat the dinner with me. Later need to prepare sambal for him too. He likes to eat the noodles with sambal as well to make it taste even better... :)

No comments: