Sunday, March 8, 2009

My life in Taiping ~~

These few days (over the weekend) I was in Taiping because hubby was here to recuperate from his measles. So got a chance to follow his cousin's car back to Taiping on Thursday, as hubby was back few days before me... When I reached Taiping and saw hubby, suddenly seemed like I very long didn't see him already, he looked a bit pale, but he told me the rashes not as serious as on Tuesday. Lucky that he is recovering, but then of course, I still need to keep a distance from him, cannot sit too near to him, cannot sleep in the same room with him... But is alright, as long as I can see him, everything seem fine for me.

As we were in Taiping, MIL also seemed busy cooking food, since both his sons also back to Taiping to spend the weekend. She cooked a lot of nice food, and boiled bird nest for us too. So sweet of her ~~ Heard from hubby that she had a hard time cleaning up the bird nest. Thanks ya!!

Winter Melon Soup
Inside got mushroom, pork, and some other stuffs ~~
Boiled Bird Nest - MIL said need to mix with 'kampung egg' after the bird nest is boiled will make it more nutritious
Hubby rashes have not fully recovered. Tomorrow we will back to KL as I need to start work already. Temporary I will be staying at my uncle's house for a couple of nights I suppose, till hubby rashes fully recovered. He will be working from home, since he is not allowed to return to work yet.

Hope that hubby can recover very soon and stay healthy always ^_^

No comments: