Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dinner at Mid Valley

This morning it was raining, so I decided to send hubby to work. So after work, I went back home to bath before fetching hubby from his work. He will be a bit late today. So I went to fetch him about 7.30pm... Really don't understand why the traffic's today is soooo jam. At the end, we decided to turn into Mid Valley to eat our dinner. Hahaha... hubby brought me to eat at my favourite Korean food stall at The Gardens. As usual, quite a lot crowd everytime we go there...

Our satisfying meal = empty plates ~~ Forgot to take the pictures for the food coz I was busy eating while the food was still hot...
After dinner, we decided to go back home as tomorrow need to work. I dropped by a magazine shop before heading to car park and saw this magazine, so decided to buy as I think it is time for me to gain some knowledge on my pregnancy :)
And this is my round face when I am on my 12 weeks of pregnancy. Very chubby right?? ^_^ I got hubby to take for me using his hp...

No comments: