Saturday, March 7, 2009

Routine check-up

Date: 28th February 2009

My fourth time gynae routine check-up... Everything was fine. My baby is growing, heartbeat also normal, everything seems ok. Hubby and I were so glad that baby is growing healthily in me. Hehehe...

Doctor gave me some medicine for follow-up, asked me how's my previous complain of stomach pain... I told her so far everything is fine on me. I told her, hope baby can grow healthily. She asked me don't worry. Baby is healthy and I need to take care of myself too. Again, she reminded me, no tedious work, and no extensive travelling for me at this moment.

The check-up was not a long one. So the next one will be another 2 more weeks, as doctor said previously I had complains of stomach pain, so the check-up needs to be more regular for the time being. So I listen to her, as I want myself to be strong too...

Baby's picture on 10 weeks and 2 days ~

1 comment:

LOLIpOp~~ said...

Congratulation to u my dear ~~~
^-^ happy ^-^