Sunday, March 22, 2009

Houseworking Sunday ~

Wow, I think this is my number 100th posting in my own blog... Phew, how time flies, and how I can make it for this 100th post, hehehe... I myself also cannot imagine that I have been using blogging as part of my pass by time tool.

Today is Sunday, and this weekend hubby needs to be on call and work when is needed, so I cannot go anywhere very far. We had our almost weekly breakfast, Mee Jawa at SS2 (this is hubby's favourite food), and then went to market to buy some ingredients to cook for tonight's dinner.

After back from market, I cleaned up those meat and vegetables and marinated the mince pork, kept everything in the fridge before I had some rest and go out for my late lunch... As Sunday is mostly my houseworking day, so I had my laundry done today also. After that, I prepared and cooked for dinner lor ~~ As today we had 4 people to eat together, so the dinner I cooked more since I am quite free today. Nothing really special la.. just that donno what to write for my blog today, so I shared the dishes I cooked today.

Fried broccoli ~ Taufu with mince meat ~ Winter melon soup ~ Fried fish ~ Dinner for the Day ~ Tomorrow is a working day so needs to iron clothes later... Ok, there goes my Sunday ~~ ^_^

No comments: