Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My First Set of Maternity Wear

Today after work, hubby said wanna bring me to One Utama for dinner... In the car, I was suggesting to him, why don't we go to The Esquire Kitchen for dinner? He agreed with me. So after we reached, we straight away headed to the restaurant.

While on the way walking towards the restaurant, we passed by a shop selling maternity wear which we hardly passed by everytime we go to One Utama. As they still hanged their sales tag, so I walked in to have a look... Wow, their shirts and dresses are really nice with good quality of material.. So I tried on a few, all also not bad, even hubby also said nice. But because of the price, I hesitated to buy it. So I told hubby is ok la, let's go for dinner.

During the dinner, I was discussing the shirts with hubby. So at the end, I decided to walk back to the shop and buy it. Still tried on a few, but I ended up only buy one shirt and one legging pants... Although I still find myself a bit weird with those maternity wear, well, I guess I really need to get use of them sooner or later... Lucky that I walked back and buy, today was their last day sales. All new arrivals have 30% discount. After today, the discount will be only 10%, according to the salesgirl. The salesgirl said the shirt I bought just arrived today ~~ Hehe, donno is it their marketing tactics... But I really like the shirt very much :)

Few weeks ago, I also bought one short pants and one jeans skirt from another maternity wear shop at One Utama... But forgot to shot a picture of it before I wore it ~~ But all maternity wears are expensive, all come with 3 digits... So much more expensive than a normal shirt which I can buy at anywhere. Even a short pants also costs me RM100++, aiyo, really feel a bit not worth the money, but then still need to buy as most my current pants and skirts are a bit tight already ~~ No choice lor ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cool! :) Thanks for sharing your story :)
Maternity apparel requires careful selection as you just cannot buy them by only looking at them. They have to fit your growing body at the right places; you do not want to add to any other discomforts by wearing ill fitting clothes.
If you are looking for funky, sexy, versatile and affordable maternity wear, please visit us here at Maternity Clothing for the latest fashion on Maternity Clothes.